past few days have been very important for lava and intel for it’s xolo series of smartphones as the launch of there new phone was up just hours before the Galaxy S4. the new X1000 by Xolo is based on intels medifield SoC with Intel atom processor cloaked at 2 Ghz
- Single SIM.
- 2GHz Intel Atom Processor ( Hyper Threading Technology) + PowerVR SGX540 GPU.
- Android 4.0.4 ICS upgradable to Jelly Bean.
- 4.7 inch TFT LCD capacitive screen with 1280×720 pixels resolution with 16M colours.
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage and micro SD (32GB max supported).
- 8MP rear AF camera with LED flash and full HD video recording. Front camera of 1.3MP resolution. 1080p video playback also supported.
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.1, 3.5mm jack, GPS with A-GPS, ambient noise cancellation and micro USB.
- Sensors: Light, Magnetometer, proximity, Gyro and Accelerometer.
- 1900 mAh battery with 13 days standby and over 8 hours talktime.
- Price Rs. 19,999.
The price sure look’s high but intel after all is intel now it’s upto you if you want to buy it or not