S-mobility has released the spice stellar pinnacle pro which is the upgraded version of spice stellar which was released in 2012 the specs are almost identical except this time it has a Quad core processor let’s have a look at the specs
So as you see it has a stunning 5 MP front camera but what is disappointing here is that for such a large screen of 5.3” only 960X540 pixels resolution is provided which will look like a piece of printed paper which is unclear so all in all the phone is good only screen resolution and price is a point of matter
- 1.2 GHz quad core.
- 5.3 inch capacitive touch screen with 960×540 pixels resolution.
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage and micro SD support.
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean).
- 8MP rear AF camera with LED flash + front wide angle 5MP camera.
- 3G, Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi, micro USB and 3.5mm jack.
- Battery capacity : 2550.
- Price : Rs. 14,990.
- Weighs in at 200 grams
Have you heard of a brand called Intel, Silly question right everyone knows about Intel the biggest processor manufacturer for main stream computer and laptops. So why am I writing about this well Intel has ventured into the smart-phone market or rather the smart-phablet market if you would like. Intel first made their debut in the phone market in 2012 with xolo x900 and now the chines smartphone makers ZTE with it’s geek phone. There are not a lot of phones available with Intel inside like the X1000 also from xolo see http://goo.gl/Zkk8b for info. Well the geek phone is quite well in the specs section also here are the specs sheet
- 5-inch display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixel
- 2GHz Intel Atom Z2580 dual-core processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB of internal storage
- 8-megapixel primary camera with LED flash
- 1-megapixel front-facing camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and wireless charging
- 2,300mAh battery
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
Well from the specs the phone looks amazing let’s hope the pricing is under 400$ and also is available in India.
The quad core battle is at its peak and is still going strong with new phones launching every other day Today we look at one such phone Namely Zen ultra phone 701 let’s have a look
- Mediatek 1.2 Ghz quad core A7 processor with PowerVR SGX 544 GPU
- 5” screen with 720p screen resolution which is decent enough for a new quad core phone
- Android 4.2 jelly bean
- 8 MP auto-focus rear camera with BSI sensors and 3.2 MP front camera for all the shutter bugs with the additional LED flash
- 1 GB ram & 4 GB Rom with an external SD card slot to expand the memory up to 32 GB
- The battery capacity is of 2000 mAh which is enough for 11-12 hours a day’s mild usage
- GYRO, Accelerometer, proximity and light sensory are provided
- 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 4, micro USB, 3.5mm jack
- Price 12,000 with the free flip cover and screen guard
With all the other quad core being out of stock this phone is a nice alternative to the phones out there to compete with the likes of Micromax A116 Canvas HD, Xolo Q800 and others.
The only drawback of this phone is I have heard a lot of people complain about touch sensitivity of Zen mobiles well let’s hope this phone is smooth as silk.